Study Abroad - for FSS MU Graduates
Degree programmes in Europe
- European Master in Human Rights and Democratisation (E.MA) - welcomes applications by 31 March 2012. More: www.emahumanrights.org
- IMPALLA - International Master in Social Policy Analysis by Luxembourg, Leuven and Associate Institutes accepts applications for the academic year. Read section Finance Matters and all information through: http://www.impalla.ceps.lu .
- Leipzig, Germany - International Doctoral Program “East-Central Europe in Transnational Perspective”, deadline 10 September, more info in the application call.
- Scholarhips for M.A. and Ph.D. programs at CEU, Budapest - see: web CEU - Financial Aid.
- Freie Universität Berlin - European Sociology Master. Starting in the winter semester, the program can be studied in both German and English. There are no course fees. More information through: www.fu-berlin.de/ma-sociology
- CIFE - Centre international de formation européenne. More information through: www.cife.eu