News of the FSS IRO
Mobility programs of Masaryk University and other study-abroad offers are described in the left menu articles, here you find a few tips and recent calls (some of the files are in Czech, ask the IRO for assistance)
Various tips and deadlines, news:
- “„When a lawyer needs a psychologist? When a psychologist needs a lawyer?”, Ph.D. student conference, 1-2nd June 2013, Cracow, Poland.: find more info via the website.
- “Motivation in Social Contexts: Theory and Practice”, conference, June 30-July 2, 2013 in Krakow, Poland.: viz www.motivationinsocialcontext.eu/.
- Erasmus Mundus consortia - exchanges for students, researchers and staff between the EU and non-EU countries. See current calls and deadlines (regions: Israel, Western Balcan, Near East, Russian Federation, Caucassus and Ukraine) at the central IRO website.
- New consortium of Erasmus Mundus Action II - MEDASTAR, stays in Egypt and Lebanonu, see the website of MEDASTAR and the leaflet .
- Fulbright programme - viz web Fulbrightovy komise v ČR.
- ECPR graduate student conferences: online registration open, apply for accommodation and travel grant
- PhD program “East-Central Europe in Transnational Perspective” the University of Leipzig, scholarships of 1100 euro per month: more info in the leaflet.
- Scholarships in Bavaria for study and research (postgraduate studies from graduates from the CR): http://www.uni-r.de/bayhost/english/scholarships/study-in-bavaria/index.html.
- Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest - still open admisisons to Ethnic and Minority Studies Master: see the ELTE website.
- Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme 2012/13 - see www.ugc.edu.hk/eng/rgc/hkphd.
Follow the noticeboards at the Faculty of Social Studies and read emails from the FSS IRO.