Czech European Researchers' Night
This year's theme is Humans and Robots. Explore how FSS research tackles this topic, as well as other faculties around MU and the Czech Republic online from Nov. 15-27.
- How does the Pepper robot help active ageing?
- How does new communication technologies connect social workers with their clients? How is the digitization of HR (Human Resources) going? And should we be afraid that robots will take our jobs?
- Robotization of war - where is this trend heading and how is it reflected in international agreements?
- What does data mining mean? Do you know how your personal data is handled and who has access to everything?
- Want to see how mining robotics are changing international relations? How does the EU approach the development of artificial intelligence?
- How do you usually measure your height? Do you want to try it using a questionnaire?
- Does the way we treat nature affect the increase in new pandemics? Do pictures of melting glaciers affect how Czechs perceive drought?
FSS Study Programme Introductions
During the first two weeks of December, we will be providing introduction sessions to the Faculty of Social Studies, as well as our individual programmes we offer. Participants will hear from students and professors, as well as admissions personnel. All are invited to join our livestreams and ask any questions that arise.
Zoom Check In for FSS International Students
Zoom call with international students November 20 at 14:30.
Introduction to FSS - International Orientation
FSS welcomed all incoming international students to our community on Zoom.
Information for first year BA students - first weeks at FSS
An overview of the most important terms, contacts and links, orientation in the IS, ISIC, confirmation of study, course enrollments, etc. to facilitate the start of the first semester for bachelor students.