Current information on emergency measures at the Faculty of Social Studies in connection with the spread of Coronavirus
The WHITE color of the traffic light currently applies at FSS
- MU is operating following the university traffic-light system. The risk assessment level is currently WHITE. It is no longer compulsory to wear respirators in all MU buildings.
- People with symptoms of infectious viral infections are prohibited from entering MU buildings. Students and employees are obliged to promptly report a positive test.
- All covid-19 policies related to entering the country have been suspended. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please use this app.
- MU asks students and employees to fill in information about their vaccination status.
Volunteering during the pandemic
Are you willing to help manage the coronavirus pandemic? We are looking for volunteers. Anyone who would like to help with babysitting or help provide for the needs of seniors can sign up. Those of you who have IT or other skills are needed as well. Students of the Faculty of Medicine will be utilized for special, professional purposes. We also welcome volunteers from outside Brno (including the public).
I want to help
Important contact information:
- Nonstop helpline of the National Institute of Public Health: +420 724 810 106, +420 725 191 367 nebo +420 725 191 370.
- Coronavirus infoline of the Regional Public Health Department in Brno is working on the phone number +420 773 768 994 (Mon–Fri 8:00–17:00)
- If you have any questions about the precautions of Masaryk University or you are not sure how to proceed, write to email@example.com
- There is also e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for participants of exchange programmes where you can write in case of uncertainty, or if you have any questions to decisions regarding the return from abroad.