Go to main content
Go to main menu
Go to search
- What was it like for me to move to Brno?- Survival tips for Brno
- Why I chose to study Energy Policy Studies- What is my favorite course?
- Why I chose to study Conflict and Democracy Studies- Why it’s great to be an international student studying social sciences in Brno
- Why I decided to study International Relations and European Politics- My favorite course
- From Bali to Brno: A Leap of Faith between Two International Hubs- Brno Coffee Scene
- How to Start Career in Public and Social Policies- Choosing where to live - why you should come to Brno
- Why I chose to study my Bachelors in Brno - From Mozambique to Qatar to Brno- My favorite course
- Why I chose to study Public Policy and Human Resources- From Istanbul to Brno- My favorite things to do in Brno
- Why I chose to study International Relations and European Politics - From Bratislava to Brno- Recommendations for food and music in Brno
- Why I chose to study Cultural Sociology- From Mexico to the Czech Republic- My favorite things to do in Brno
- How I made it to Masaryk University- From Pakistan to the Czech Republic- Choosing where to live in Brno
You are running an old browser version. We recommend updating your browser to its latest version.