There are five FSS student ambassador positions open this semester for the following programmes:
- Energy Policy Studies
- International Relations and European politics - Bachelors (2 positions)
- International Relations and European politics - Masters
- Sociology/Cultural Sociology
If you are a current student of one of these programmes, and will not graduate sooner than June 2023, we invite you to apply. Ambassadors assist in the promotion of the faculty, answer questions from prospective students, function as a representative of the programme for current students and participate in events organized by the university. Ambassadors receive a stipend each semester.
- Send a cover letter (reason why you think you would be good), CV, and a letter of recommendation from a teacher in your department to ErinAnna Smith firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select students will be asked to an interview.