The Department for Communication at FSS is looking for a student assistant to help with the creation of texts in English for the Faculty Twitter and LinkedIn. This is a great opportunity to be involved with the Faculty, expand your experience, and make connections. The position will be paid per assignment, with an expectation of 5-8 assignments a month.
- very good English (written and spoken)
- time flexibility
- proof readings
- background knowledge of the FSS MU
- Full degree student of FSS
- Graduation from FSS must be May 2023 or later
How to apply:
Students must submit two examples of their writing and their CV to Zdeňka Savarová email@example.com by Sunday, 18 September. Applicants will be informed by 25 September.
- Please, create a short post, that can be a) tweeted on the faculty twitter account and b) posted on faculty LinkedIn profile about:
- Monika Brusenbauch Meislová will be a visiting professor at the Aston University, Birmingham, GB
- she got the assignment for 3 years, starting next sem.
- she spent there several weeks in 2019 as Visiting Scholar
- this will not affect her professorship at FSS (KMVES and MPÚ)
- Write an article (1000-1500 characters) about the Day of the Faculty (a short report how it was) - to be shared on both LinkedIn and Twitter. See an example in Czech here.