Preparations for obtaining the HR Award certificate have begun at the FSS
What is the HR Award?
The HR Award is a prestigious award given by the European Commission to research institutions that focus on the quality of human resource management in research and development – HRS4R. We want to link and implement the working conditions and professional development of staff with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
What will the HR Award bring to the faculty?
- Increasing prestige and attractiveness for researchers
- Creating the conditions for a more attractive career in research and development
- Improving the quality of care for human resources
- Favourable conditions for reconciling the work and private life of workers
- Transparent recruitment and selection of new employees
- International prestige and interconnection of the faculty with a pan-European network of research organizations
- Obtaining research funding from international and domestic programmes to support research – preference in programmes of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR), HORIZON 2020 and others.
Currently: The presentation of the results of the questionnaire survey is being moved from the initially planned date of 25 June 2020 to September. We will inform employees about the new date by e-mail.
More information about the HR Award can be found at:
Financial support towards preparation for obtaining the HR Excellence in Research Award is provided by the European Union within the call announced by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Operational Programme Research, Development and Education (OP RDE) “Development of capacities for research and development II”. The project “Development of Human Resources and other Strategic Areas for Research Support at MU” (reg. No.: CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_054/0014703).